- Professional Test&Tag
- Services That Conform
- With AS/NZS 3760
Testing and Tagging is the most important tool in keeping your work environment a safe place for yourself, your workers and most of all your clients, customers, students and so forth.
We aim to deliver a professional service with that personal touch.
With Check It Electrical, the test and tag process is made easy with a friendly, no fuss service.
At Check It we pride ourselves on the level of service we offer our customers. Our goal is to help provide safer workplaces, and our philosophy of establishing healthy ongoing relationships with our clients is how we best achieve our goal. We don′t have a huge team at Check It, which is our choice, as we aim to deliver a professional service with that personal touch.
"Robert from Check-IT was professional from start to finish. He completed the Test and Tag service in a timely fashion with minimal disruption. That is exactly what I was looking for. Very experienced and friendly, I would recommend him to everyone."
Frank Pingitore, Pingitore Tiles
"If you need your appliances tested and tagged, I would definitely recommend calling Check IT. I needed my tools to be tested and tagged, they came in a timely manner. The team was polite and knowledgeable, the work exceeds my satisfaction."
Edward Afrif, Easy Concrete
WHY CHOOSE US
- Fully certified team, lead by a qualified electrician
- The latest technology in test and tag machinery, allowing for the simplest service available
- Appropriate staff (with recent police checks) for jobs which involve workplaces around children and young people
- Organized follow up which keeps you up to date with when your items will need to be next assessed
- The ability for you to access or print your assessment reports online, through our website log in
- Immediate minor repairs for appliances that do not meet regulations standard
- Covered by the appropriate Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance to a value of $ 20,000,000.00.
- WE PROMISE to cause minimum disruption to your workplace, and to leave the environment exactly as we found it, only safer!